My site has been hacked, and it is the most infuriating thing I’ve ever been through.I have someone working on it now, and I am praying the fix works, because fixing what’s been broken has been an all-consuming challenge.
But, for continuity’s sake, I have done up a Sunday 7 for you. This one is based on my favorite crochet and knit patterns! I hope you enjoy it, and find some new projects to make yourself.
Sunday 7 – Favorite Knit and Crochet Patterns
I love to knit and crochet. I’ve crocheted since I was about 4, and knit since I was pregnant with my 11 year old! I love all sorts of projects, and have made a few of them over and over again. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.
- Round Ripple Afghan, crochet. There are a ton of round ripple afghan patterns, and mine came from a book I lost in a fire. However, it is very much like this one. This is a free version, but there are so so many out there. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/beginners-round-ripple
- French Press Felted Slippers by Melynda Bernardi, knit. These came to my attention from Stephanie at yarnharlot.ca and I fell in love with them. I have made some for my mom, my kid’s teachers, and a few others. They are easy, and really cool to see the felting process. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/french-press-felted-slippers
- Pirate Hat by me, knit. Of course I have to include my favorite of my own patterns. This one has appeared in the Knit pattern a day calendar. It is a great beginner 2 color project with an easy to follow chart. http://www.bucketfulofjoy.com/product/pirate-hat-knit-pattern/
- Subway Cable by The Yarn Girls, knit. I love love love this sweater pattern. It was an easy to follow cable pattern, and with thick yarn it went quick. I made it for my sister in law and for my mom, and both loved it. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-subway-cable
- Crochet Owl Hat by Sarah at Repeat Crafter Me, crochet. I adore these owl hats, and they are available FOR FREE in baby, child, and adult sizes. They are so cute, and I have given and sold a ton of them. Sarah has a bunch of awesome crochet goodies, but this hat is my favorite. http://www.repeatcrafterme.com/2012/09/crochet-owl-hat-pattern-in-newborn.html
- Owls by Kate Davies, knit. This sweater pattern is one of my favorite sweaters. I have made a couple of them, and the owl design is so subtle, clever, and adorable. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/owls-9
- LadyBug Socks by Samantha Roshak, knit. I love making socks, it was the reason I taught myself to knit. This is one of my favorite patterns, it has great lady bug detail. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ladybug-socks-3
Enjoy this list! Share your favorite patterns in the comments.